Just when you thought your MacBook Pro was state of the art, Apple introduces the MC700LL/A 13″ MacBook Pro with new advanced processing power and graphics. New connectivity capabilities potentially speed large file transfers beyond any current connection. All MacBook Pro models are state-of-the-art. This new one takes it out to another edge.
New Thunderbolt technology lets you connect high-performance peripherals and high-resolution displays to one port – with data transfer rates up to 10 Gbps. Thunderbolt is based on two fundamental technologies: PCI Express and DisplayPort. And because Thunderbolt is based on DisplayPort technology, the video standard for high-resolution displays, any Mini DisplayPort display plugs right into the Thunderbolt port. To connect a DisplayPort, DVI, HDMI, or VGA display, just use an existing optional adapter. Take everything from games to CAD to HD video projects anywhere. Time makes full-screen HD video calls that are astonishingly crisp. And thanks to the new widescreen format, you can get your friends in the picture, too. And with Mac OS X Snow Leopard and iLife ’11, you’re sure to get a great Mac notebook - all in a precision aluminum unibody enclosure that’s less than an inch thin.
Your creative potentials and dreams are realized with each new generation of MacBook Pro. Life, after all, is ever changing and this very affordable MacBook Pro makes impossible opportunities more possible than ever.
13.3-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit glossy widescreen display, 1280-by-800 resolution Intel HD Graphics 3000 processor with 384MB of DDR3 SDRAM shared with main memory 8x SuperDrive (DVD+-R DL/DVD+-RW/CD-RW) AirPort Extreme Wi-Fi Wireless (based on IEEE 802.11n specification) Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR 10/100/1000 Gigabit BASE-T Ethernet SDXC Card Slot FaceTime HD Camera Audio Stereo speakers with subwoofer, omnidirectional microphone Expansions – 2 x US
Product Features and Technical Details
- 2.3GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 processor
- 320 GB Hard Drive, 8x DVD/CD SuperDrive, 4 GB DDR3 RAM, Precision aluminum unibody
- 13.3 inch LED-backlit display, 1280-by-800 resolution
- Intel HD Graphics 3000 with 384MB of DDR3 SDRAM shared with main memory
- High Speed Thunderbolt Port, FaceTime HD Camera, Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard
Processor, Memory, and Motherboard
- Hardware Platform: Mac
- Processor: 2.3 GHz Intel Core i5
- Number of Processors: 2
- RAM: 4 GB
- RAM Type: SODIMM
- Memory Slots: 2
- Size: 320 GB
- Type: Serial ATA
- Speed: 5400 rpm
Cases and Expandability
- Size (LWH): 12.8 inches, 8.94 inches, 0.95 inches
- Weight: 4.41 pounds
- Wireless Type: 802.11A
Warranty and Support
- Amazon.com Returns Policies: You may return any new computer purchased from Amazon.com that is “dead on arrival,” arrives in damaged condition, or is still in unopened boxes, for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. Amazon.com reserves the right to test “dead on arrival” returns and impose a customer fee equal to 15 percent of the product sales price if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product. Any returned computer that is damaged through customer misuse, is missing parts, or is in unsellable condition due to customer tampering will result in the customer being charged a higher restocking fee based on the condition of the product. Amazon.com will not accept returns of any desktop or notebook computer more than 30 days after you receive the shipment. New, used, and refurbished products purchased from Marketplace vendors are subject to the returns policy of the individual vendor.
- Product Dimensions: 12.8 x 8.9 x 1 inches ; 4.4 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.
- ASIN: B002QQ8H8I
- Item model number: MC700LL/A