We have replaced 4mm Lens with 3.6mm lens for our Loftek CXS 2200 IP Camera.With the same price,you can get wider viewing angle and better night vision lastest camera.
It is designed for high-definition network surveillance.The CXS 2200 uses MJPEG video encoding standards to produce high-quality video and audio.
The camera supports local recording as well as picture snapshots,and all of the functions-video capture,image processing,video transmission,management-are all integrated into the camera,which greatly facilitates installation and use.
It support all major browsers,including Internet Explorer 6.0,Firefox,Safari,and included software allows for a quick&easy set-up.It is compatible with Mac,Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7,as well as mobile devices including the iPhone. (Pls kindly note following feature couldn’t be fulfilled in Mac:Audio,Record and Multiple pictures in one website)
Lens:f=3.6mm,F=2.0,Fixed Iris,Viewing Angle:67°
Pan Coverage:270°,Tilt Coverage:120°
Image Rotation:Mirror/Up-side down;OSD supported
Dual-directional audio,Motion Detection
Triggered Actions:Email/FTP/external alarm/send message to alarm server
User Settings:Three levels,Date/Time Setting supported
Upgrade:Upgrade from network
DDNS:A free DDNS provided by manufacturer
Alarm In:1 way,Alarm Out:1 way
Audio In:Internal microphone,Audio Out:External Speaker/line out interface
- Shipping Weight: 8.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004GWQBWY
- Item model number: CXS 2200
- Easy to setup. High-definition network surveillance,high-quality video and two-way audio
- Remote pan/tilt – horizontally 270° and vertically 120° – motion detection alert via Email/FTP/external alarm/phone
- Infrared night vision LED’s cover a 15 ft area to enable 24-hour monitoring
- Supports all major browsers, including Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0,8.0,Firefox and Safari, Support 802.11b/g/n protocol, UPNP,DDNS
- Compatible with Mac, Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7. Supports Mobile phone remote view including iPhone