Panasonic BL-C111A Network Camera Wired
From the Manufacturer
Always feel close to your pets, whether at work or on vacation. Did the walker show up as promised? Is the dog sleeping on the sofa? Is the cat scratching your new leather chair? You’ll know instantly with the Panasonic PetCam.
See There When You Can’t Be There
Place this plug-and-play camera in your home, office, vacation home, or almost anywhere else you’d like to keep an eye on things, with no PC required at the location. The camera can be viewed and controlled from a standard Web browser, video display, or even a compatible cell phone or PDA, with no additional software required. All of the other required software, including control software (TCP/UDP) and e-mail software (SMTP), is already inside the camera.
Control the Camera Remotely
Using a standard Web browser, video display, or even a compatible cell phone or PDA, you can control the movement of the camera. There is Pan (left & right) movement and Tilt (up & down) movement available. You can also assign a “Home Position” that allows you to return the camera to a pre-designated shooting position. Up to eight shooting positions can be registered in advance, so you can aim the camera exactly where you want it. You can also click on the part of the image you want to see, and automatically bring that part to the center of the screen.
When You Need a Little Privacy
With the built-in Privacy mode, your privacy is protected by simply pressing a button. An indicator on the front of the camera turns red, and you know at a glance that the camera is now only accessible by you. The camera can also be set up to show a green light when the camera is being accessed.
Sensor Recording and Email Alerts
With the built-in heat sensor, the camera can be set to record and/or notify you by email when someone enters the room. It can even automatically move to a preset location when triggered, just in case someone was viewing a different part of the room.
Record Only What You Want to Record
The camera can be set to automatically record video at certain times and certain speeds. In addition, with optional, external sensors attached to the camera, it’s possible for the camera to email or record when triggered by motion, sound, light, timer, or even a push button. These convenient functions eliminate your need to constantly check the image.
Create Your Own Free Web Address
The free Viewnetcam service allows you to create a personal Web address (e.g. http://bob.viewnetcam.com) so you can view your camera’s live images on the Internet. Access your Panasonic Network Camera live from virtually any Internet connection point around the world! Your Web browser is the only software you’ll need. Here’s how the camera and service works: Special software embedded within your Panasonic Network Camera gives your camera the ability to locate your unique Internet address. No matter what kind of Internet connection you have or which Internet provider you use, the Viewnetcam.com service will keep your camera’s Internet address permanent.
- Pan/Tilt/Digital Zoom with Presets
- Simultaneous MPEG-4 and JPEG
- 1 Lux Color Night View Mode
- Up to 30 Frames per Second CMOS
- Full-screen Monitoring
- Remote Monitoring from Cell Phone
- 4-up and 12-up Multi-camera Pages
- Built-in Web Server/IP Address (IPv4/v6)
- Built-in Microphone
- Thermal Sensor
- Image Transfer by Motion Detection, Sensor Alert, Timer
- Privacy Mode
- Plug-and-play Installation
- Free Web Address
- Multi-Language Interface
- 1 Year Warranty
Automatic Network Configuration, MPEG4, Universal Plug and Play, Set-up Wizard, Remote Pan/Tilt Control, Built in PIR motion detector
- Product Dimensions: 4.2 x 9.9 x 8.6 inches ; 4 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.
- ASIN: B000NVSPQW
- Item model number: BL-C111A
- Place anywhere you’d like to keep an eye on things, with no PC required at the location
- View and control from a standard web browser, video display, or compatible cell phone or PDA
- Point the camera where you want with eight shooting position presets
- Built-in heat sensor allows record and/or notify by email when someone enters the room
- Automatically record video at certain times and certain speeds