Q-See QS408-803-5 Precision Recording Security System with 8 Indoor/Outdoor CCD Cameras and Pre-Installed 500GB Hard Drive
Style: 8 CCD Cameras
From the Manufacturer
Security Surveillance System. eter theft, know your family is secure, or even monitor your office staff more effectively, with the QS408-803-5 surveillance system, which makes home and business security simple. The system features both CIF and D1 recording options: choose smooth continuous video with a smaller image size or a slower frame rate with a larger image.
This system includes 8, easy-to-install, weatherproof cameras, each capable of up to 40 feet of night vision and 420 lines of CCD video. Each camera also comes with a 60 foot cable that delivers power to the camera and the video signal to the DVR. The system can also be expanded to allow viewing of up to 8 cameras simultaneously.
Gain peace of mind while you are away by remotely monitoring and managing this surveillance system 24/7 via the internet using a PC or a supported 3G smart phone. Plus you can receive instant email notifications when unusual activity is detected.
- Advanced H.264 Video Compression
- CIF Real-Time Recording (30FPS per channel x 8 cameras = 240FPS Total) / D1 Recording Option (7.5FPS per channel x 8 cameras = 60FPS Total)
- Stream Live Video Directly to a remote PC, iPhone, iPad, Android, or other
- Backup important video from the DVR to a PC or Flash Drive
- Pre-Installed 500GB Hard Drive;DVR Supports up to 8 Security Cameras
- Trigger Email Alerts on Motion Detection Events. Supported Smartphone Running Windows Mobile Pro or Symbian on 3G Networks.
- Product Dimensions: 11.5 x 9 x 1.8 inches ; 16 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 21 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.
- ASIN: B0046TBPY6
- Item model number: QS408-803-5